Internal Dry LiningInternal Wall Insulation
Insulated Dry Lining, also known as Internal Wall Insulation is fitted to the inner surfaces of the external walls and designed to prevent heat loss. The benefit of internal wall insulation does not affect the exterior appearance of the property.
50mm thick insulated plasterboard is mechanically fixed to the walls and skimmed. Insulating the interior of your house keeps you warm and your heating costs lower.
- Up to 35% of your homes heat is lost through the walls of the property
- Internal Wall Insulation will save you money on energy bills whilst also reducing your carbon footprint
- Improve air tightness and stop draughts
- Insulation method that suits all house builds
- Immediately feel a noticeable increase in comfort and heat levels in your home
- Grants are available from the SEAI for this insulation upgrade for houses build before 2006
Internal insulation can be suitable where cavity walls aren’t available for pumping.
Get in Touch now to book your upgrade to a warmer home!